- 300g your favourite flavoured ice cream
- 400g vanilla ice cream
- 200g your favourite jam
- 5 egg whites
- 200g caster sugar
- 440g Kitchen Six Christmas Pudding
- Line a 900ml pudding basin or deep cereal bowl with a double layer of cling film. Scoop the flavoured ice cream into the bowl, patting it down well. Top with the jam, followed by the vanilla ice cream. Pat down firmly, cover with cling film and freeze for at least 2 hrs or, better still, overnight.
- Heat oven to 200C. Whisk egg whites until stiff, then slowly whisk in the sugar until firm and glossy. Slice the pudding and arrange on a baking parchment lined baking sheet, to make a round the same size as the top of the ice-cream bowl. Press together well to make sure there aren’t any gaps.
- Lift ice cream out of bowl, remove cling film and turn onto the arranged pudding. Spread the meringue evenly over the ice cream and cake, making sure there are no gaps. Bake for 4-5 mins until nicely coloured. Serve immediately.